§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop www.roetgen-therme.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Roetgentherme Verwaltungs GmbH
Commercial register: HRB 22746
Register court: Aachen Local Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the details in the shopping basket
4) Pressing the "checkout" button
5) Logging into the Internet shop after registering and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Check again or correct the data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at www.roetgen-therme.de. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal or credit card.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery will be made within 5 working days at the latest. The delivery period for all payment methods begins on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of a sale by dispatch.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of the following
Roetgentherme Verwaltungs GmbH
Telephone: 0 24 71 - 120 30
Fax: 0 24 71 - 120 323
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed model cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
Status of the GTC Aug.2022
365 DAYS PER YEAR MIXED SAUNA
Monday – Thursday: 10-22 h
Friday & Saturday: 10-24 h
Sunday & Holidays: 10-22 h
phone: +49 (0) 2471 / 12030
fax: +49 (0) 2471 / 120323